Real Property Litigation
As the housing market slows down, disputes over real property transactions that occurred during the height of the "housing boom" have created a real property "litigation boom" over the last few years. In Southern California, home owners need the experience and legal guidance of the Goodrich Law Corporation to represent their interests in real property litigation matters.
The real property litigation attorneys at the Goodrich Law Corporation are experienced in:
- Residential and Commercial Purchase Agreement Disputes
- Residential and Commercial Lease Agreement Disputes
- Broker or Agent Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Failure to Disclose of Defects
- Actions to Quiet Title (Clearing Title)
- Fraudulent Conveyances
- Mortgage Fraud or Disputes
If you would like to discuss pursuing or defending an action involving real property in the Orange County - Los Angeles County - Riverside County areas, the real property attorneys at the Goodrich Law Corporation may be able to assist you.